THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Practice Five Paragraph Essay for Language Arts


Olivia, The Best Veterinarian There Ever Was!!


When I grow I think I 'd make a great veterinarian. I've always enjoyed playing and taking care of my 3 pets and making sure nothings wrong. One of my favorite things to do is see that my animals aren't hurt or injured in anyway. I even have some experience with animal surgery (just watching though).I'm really caring, I always watch over my pets, and I have a soft touch, therefore, I will be the best veterinarian there ever was!
Being caring has always come naturally to me. There was this time where I was just sitting outside on my patio in Virginia when I saw these blue jays bombarding the bushes. I went to check and they were attacking a baby bird. I shooed away the bird's and took the baby into custody. My family tried to find the mother but we couldn't. So I made an artificial nest for the baby and bought baby bird food and fed and cared for him. Unfortunately he died the next day but I cared enough to try. Whenever I hear about animal abuse cases, it just makes we want to cry. How could someone not care about a poor little puppy or kitten? Being able to care for animals in situations big or small is the first step to becoming an amazing veterinarian.
Watching over my pets is another thing I really enjoy. It's so exciting to wake up in the morning, walk downstairs and see my dog just wagging her tail as if she had been waiting for me forever. When I hold my cats or dog I just feel like I'm so loved. I am to loving animals as children are to loving Santa. Being able to be animals guardian angel for the rest of my life would be amazing!
Having a soft touch takes a special talent. I gained a lot of experience by having a bunch of small babies in my family though. I learned a lot about how babies and animals have special need and they need to be addressed accordingly, but the universal touch for both is the softest. For example, if a raging cat came into the clinic, you would need a pretty soft touch to calm that cat down and get whatever need to be done, done. The skill of the soft touch I have learned is sure to help me become the best veterinarian there every was!
The three most important ingredients required in order to be a successful veterinarian are being caring, watching over my own pets and having a really soft touch, and I've got them all! I want to succeed in this goal! I'm never so happy as when I'm as when I'm playing with an animal. It's like Doctor Burgess said,"You'd be the perfect match for animals everywhere!" When I feel the soft fur of a cat, my whole body is just tingling with delight knowing the animal loves me, and that's why I'll be the best veterinarian there ever was!!!
I got the picture on top from google pictures under veterinarian so go there for the picture

0 comments: