I am a student at the University of Arizona studying musical theatre. Raised military I have separated myself from the militant lifestyle and have become a "bohemian gypsy child" (thank you mom). This is my journey as the new chapter in my life begins!
ok here goes....
TWO CAMELS IN A TINY CAR!!!
ZING!!!
since i'm not a plagerist (did i spell that right?)
i got this from youtube star
RayWilliamJohnson
check him out!!
become part of his forum!!!
-olivia the *girl
Here goes nothin'
I unofficially have a new "man" his name is Zimi a ten year old in my town... oh I'm sorrry, his town... Peace out.. HE MADE ME WRITE THIS!!!!
Rocker Smiley
powered by smiley central
cool little cursor
CHECK OUT THESE FREE CURSORS!!!
Gir!!
Awesomest evar!
Japanese swan
this is a picture one of my family members took while in japan it was quite enjoyable for them and they wanted me to share these pictures that will pop up a lot
My Baby Nephew
He's the cutest baby in the world! (even if he eats rubber duckies)
0 comments:
Post a Comment